Twelve have died and 130 people were sickened after a meningitis outbreak. The Ohio distribution license of the Massachusetts pharmacy linked to the outbreak has been suspended by the state. The Center made a steroid in contaminated injections, which is tied to the outbreak. The permanent revocation of the license is pending. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Fly Union x BET Music Matters Tour Vlog (Part 4) [VIDEO]
- BET Hip Hop Performances You Don’t Want To Miss!! [VIDEOS]
- All of Your Favorite Cypher’s From The BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEOS]
- IS THAT LIL WAYNE AND STEVIE J KISSING ON THE LIPS!!!! WATCH AND COMMENT!!!
- Win $500 A Day With The CASH BOMB Contest On Power 107.5!!!