(VIA Billboard.com) – A private plane carrying Lil Wayne had to make an emergency landing in Texas on Thursday after the “Lollipop” rapper suffered a seizure-like episode, according to a news report.
A TMZ source claims that after the plane landed somewhere in the Lonestar State on Thursday afternoon, Wayne was taken to a nearby hospital and received treatment until approximately 6 p.m. central time.
The source indicates Wayne — real name Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. — is “doing better” but no official diagnoses or statement from the rapper has been released.
Click here to read more.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Nicki Minaj Getting Freaky On Stage [WARNING: Graphic Footage]
- Lil Wayne Sent to Hospital After Suffering Seizure-Like Symptoms
- Terrence J Talks New Job At E! And More Acting Roles
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- FLASHBACK FRIDAY MIX
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union’s “Scandalous” Twitter Foreplay [PHOTO]
- Somebody Tell Shaq He Sucks At Rapping