A group of women plan to present petition with more than 85,000 signatures to Attorney General Mike Dewine. The petition will be asking for charges to be made against a third teen connected to the high school rape in Stubenville. This controversial case has created outrage from many who have seen the infamous cell phone video posted by the teen online. “Failing to report a crime,” is what Representatives from Ohio National Organization for Women are asking that the third teen be charged with. In the video, the boy is heard joking that the victim is ‘dead.’For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Will LL Cool J Play Accused Killer Christopher Dorner In A Movie? He Responds!
- 15 Terrible Ways To Wake Up
- New Orleans Rapper Mr.Magic Dies In A Car Accident !
- What’s The Connection??: Athletes and Racism
- When Great Potential Goes Wrong: Athletes And The Justice System [VIDEOS]