Sometimes captialism isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
Website Offers Groupies The Tools To Trap Athletes With A Fake Pregnancy
Hoes, harlots, and hoochie-mamas listen up! You all were already the scum of the entertainment community as is, but this is just cotdamn ridiculous, even for you morally bankrupt beyotches.
The folks at JocksAndStilettoJill have uncovered a baller-chasing bird’s newest favorite website called FakeABaby.com. Apparently this site offers women (in the loosest since of the word) all the things they would need to fake a pregnancy from conception to just days before she “gives birth”.
What does that entail?
Fake positive pregnancy tests, fake DNA tests, several different sized silicone “baby bumps”, fake fawking newspaper announcements, the site even goes so far as to offer a service that will impersonate a real lab and send back matching DNA results AFTER the “baby” is born! What would you like to have? Twins? Triplets? Want to see the “baby’s” fingers? They got it ALL!
Think it sounds too good (or foul) to be true?
Peep the ugly truth after the jump.
Images via FakeABaby
- WIn Cash & Wale Concert tix: Z1079 Music Director Survey [POLL]
- A Rihanna-Obsessed Photobook To Be Released Soon
- Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Gets Exposed On Dr. Phil [VIDEO]
- Check Out SuperBowl Ray Lewis’ New Job! [DETAILS]
- Black Don’t Crack! Tina Turner Covers Vogue Mag at age 73 [PHOTO]
- Deion Sanders Wins Child Custody Battle Against Estranged Wife Pilar
- Breaking News: New Pope Chosen
- Which Celebrity Does This Dog Look Like?
SMDH… Website Offers Groupies Fake Pregnancy Tools/ Tests was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com