Moving right along…
Details | Bossip
We can finally close the cluttered chapter of our Rihanna and Chris Brown scrapbooks, because it’s officially over…for now.
A source exclusive to E! News has confirmed the couple’s split after a tireless frenzy of are-they-or-aren’t-they tail chasing.
Per the insider, RiRi will always love Chris but has moved on and is re-shifting her focus to her career and business ventures.
Currently running the final legs of her international Diamonds tour while spending solo time with her “mini tour family” and conceptualizing new creative ideas for future shows, the superstar is also working toward launching a new perfume and continuing with her ongoing fashion campaigns.
There is reportedly no other man in the Barbadian beauty’s life. As photos surface of Breezy’s night out with a mysterious blonde in NYC, RiRi appears to be flying solo in the West Coast:
Rihanna was spotted court side at the L.A. Lakers vs. L.A. Clippers game on Sunday sporting a bold and quirky outfit, consisting of an oversize jersey tee, graphic sweatpants and sky-high white heels.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- FLY AWAY AND SEE RIHANNA IN NEW YORK
- Power Hot Topics: Jay & Bey Investigated, Ray J “I Hit It 1st” Song,
- Florida Representatives Call For Investigation Into Jay-Z, Beyonce Anniversary Trip To Cuba
- Katt Williams Says Kevin Hart Is In The Illuminati! [VIDEO]
- Clip Of The Day: Brutus The Buckeye Gets Hit Hard In A Football Game [VIDEO]