A Miley Cyrus superfan tweeted the first shot of Miley’s latest cover last night, for V‘s summer issue.
Obviously, Miley is not actually a pilates instructor, she just looks like one. In fact, she looks a little like a young Jackie Warner, at least to the four other people out there who remember that reality show Work Out.
The full cover soon surfaced — the less said about that “Go the extra Miley!” cover line, the better.
The issue comes with two (even stranger alternate) covers.
But that’s nothing compared to Miley’s editorial. Here’s a hint of Miley’s butt.
And now both cheeks, just for good measure.
How we all feel about this:
All photos courtesy of Mario Testino for V Magazine.
Also On Power 107.5:
12 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 12
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 12
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 12
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 12
5. lil uzi lit #powerfallfest
5 of 12
6. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
6 of 12
7. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
7 of 12
8. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
10 of 12
11. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
11 of 12
12. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
12 of 12