During the recent episode of “L&HH: Atlanta,” Kirk was seen with two other women in a hot tub and then followed both women back to his room.
Nicki, who is a big fan of the show, took to Twitter to let the world and Kirk know her distaste for his actions writing:
“Damn my n***a, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she’s pregnant on nat’l tv like that? cornballs on deck.”
She added, “And I dare u to say it ain’t none of my business. U done sold it to vh1. It’s everybody business.”
Some men might’ve responded with a barrage of excuses or insults in return, but instead Kirk told TMZ that he was aware of how terrible of a person he was for what he did and added:
“Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can’t fault her for that. Every woman in America who watched felt the way Nicki did.”
Kirk also says, “Not only was doing it on the show inappropriate … but it was inappropriate period. And I hurt my wife.”
His wife, Rasheeda, is now “done” with him according to Kirk. They have a 12-year-old kid together, plus the one on the way.
Watch Kirk respond to Nicki’s statements below:
Celebrity Parents that Rock!
1. Jay-Z and Beyonce1 of 11
2. Pink and Carey Hart2 of 11
3. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith3 of 11
4. Rev Run & Justine4 of 11
5. Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale5 of 11
6. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon6 of 11
7. Ozzy & Sharon Ozbourne7 of 11
8. Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga8 of 11
9. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats9 of 11
10. Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose10 of 11
11. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West11 of 11