The ex-wife of basketball star Dwyane Wade says she’s owed at least $1 million from endorsements and other income, alleging in a lawsuit filed in Cook County Circuit Court last week that Wade has engaged in a conspiracy to deprive her of the money.
Siohvaughn Wade is suing her former husband, his attorney, his financial adviser and companies with which she believes he has endorsement deals for allegedly refusing to uphold an agreement that required the money to placed in a joint bank account.
The suit alleges the ex-couple had a contract that required that all of the Miami Heat shooting guard’s income from endorsements and marketing contracts plus half of his July 2006 NBA contract income be deposited directly into a “mutual account.”
Instead, the lawsuit alleges, Wade and his agents and attorneys have made an “end run” around the agreement by deciding “when and how much of those funds should be deposited into the mutually agreed upon account.”
Siohvaughn Wade complained in the lawsuit that she has been unable to pay her mortgage and insurance on her home and car.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Ice Cube DESTROYS Dwight Howard We Don’t Need ‘B*tches’ on the Lakers
- Is The New Willow Smith Video “Summer Fling” Too Grown For A 12-Year-Old Girl?
- Power 9 At 9 Magna Carta Holy Special Edition
- BOBBY CHRISTINA ENGAGED TO HER ADOPTED BROTHER…IS THAT WEIRD?
- WHAT DO YOU THINK THE VERDICT WILL BE IN THE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL?