Have you signed this petition?
Petition Urging Civil Rights Prosecution Of George Zimmerman Needs More Signatures
In addition to the widely-circulated NAACP petition of the same nature, there is also a Change.org petition currently seeking signatures to support the prosecution of acquitted child murderer George Zimmerman on Civil Rights charges by the Obama Administration.
While the Change.or petition has currently garnered a little under 30,000 signatures to date, a total of 100,000 signatures are needed to get the attention of the administration.
For more information about this petition and to sign it, CLICK HERE.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Bobby Brown I’m PISSED About My Daughter’s Engagement
- Justin Bieber SPITS IN COLUMBUS DJ’S FACE … Allegedly!!!!
- Weather Leads To Poisonous Mushroom Growth In Central Ohio
- LINDSEY LOHAN OFFERED 2 MILLION FOR AN INTERVIEW FROM OPRAH
- TOP 5 BEYONCE VIDEOS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND WISHES HE WAS IN