Hey rappers, when you get sued, you might wanna bother showing up to court. It could cost you $230K. Just ask Chief Keef.
The 17-year-old rapper was sued by a concert promotion company called Team Major back in March … which claimed Keef screwed ‘em over by bailing on a London gig — set to go down Dec. 29th 2012.
TM claimed Keef’s stunt cost them OVER $75,000, including his advance.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Couple Fall Out of Window to Their Death While Making Love
- Police Officer Knocks Out Woman’s Teeth During Arrest [VIDEO]
- 7 Ways To Know You’re Dating A Ghetto Girl
- Artists Make Hand-Painted Signs For Homeless People, With Touching Results
- Kevin Hart and Eniko celebrate 4 year anniversary Fiji Islands
Now the lesson part: according to docs, Chief NEVER bothered to respond to TM’s suit. After FOUR months of radio silence a judge ruled in favor of Team Major … simply by default.
Then the judge stuck it to Keef … ordering him to cough up $230,019 for damages, loss of earnings, and reputational harm.
Wow…Chief Keef has $230K…? Oh.