T-Pain ain’t a hater, maybe. He just doesn’t like the way Future is handling his legacy in the Auto-Tune branch of Hip Hop.
In an interview with Big Regg at Hot 93.7, T-Pain made it clear that although his use of the tech tool fell out of favor in the rap world, Future may have revived it, but not in an effective way.
“I don’t think Future gets the technology,” he said. “I don’t think he understands how it actually works. I think he’s thinking you just turn it on, and it happens.”
And he thinks it might be the case with a lot of other artists.
“A lot of people don’t sing with it, they just sing and put it on after, which is a terrible mistake,” he said. “There’s a lot of stuff you’ve gotta know about Auto-Tune before you can start using it, because it’s the hot thing to do. But Future’s still great, he’s doing his thing.”
Who knew there was a science to it?
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- DONATE FRESH HAIR CUTS TO START OFF THE SCHOOL YEAR
- Laila Ali Apologizes To Kanye West For Baby Name Diss
- Another Baller Arrested For Drugs [MUGSHOT]
- Tameka Raymond Goes Back To Court For Custody Of Sons
- Nia Noelle At Raising Canes In Reynoldsburg