They may not be officially back as “The Clipse” but No Malice and Pusha T hit the studio to release “Shame the Devil.” The reggae infused track will be featured on No Malice’s “Hear Ye Him” LP which is due August 18.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
· Recent Updates
- Frank Ocean’s Cousin Sues Chris Brown His Thug Beat Me to a Pulp
- Passive Aggressive Oprah Gives BS Apology for Switzerland Racist Flap
- Lupe Fiasco Ghostwrites Responses To Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” [TWEETS]
- First Lady Michelle Obama To Release Hip-Hop Album Focused On Eating Healthy And Exercising
- KENDRICK OR COLE…..WHO IS YOUR CHOICE?