Kid Cudi is planning at least 16 months ahead for his third album in his acclaimed “Man On The Moon” series.
Since the days of Death Row Records and No Limit Records, artists and labels promote projects in advance. Some actually record and release, and some don’t. Cleveland, Ohio rapper/singer Kid Cudi took that to a bit of an extreme early this morning (August 19), referring to his previously-mentioned Man On The Moon 3.
Cudi’s believed-to-be fourth solo album will arrive in 2015, according to his early morning tweet. Earlier this year, the former G.O.O.D. Music artist released his first solo LP without the label, indicud, on Universal Republic Records. The LP was a #2 debut.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Fergie Legally Changes Her Name
- ‘Bad’ Singer Tiara Thomas Clears Up Wale Rumors [VIDEO]
- Wiz Khalifa Won: Amber Rose Twerks Before Wedding [Video]
- Tamar Braxton Gives The Secret To Her Snap Back [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Joe Budden Murks “Control” Response To Kendrick Lamar: Puts Hip Hop On Notice [AUDIO]