“Spread love, it’s the Brooklyn way,” has been a recognizable mantra since The Notorious B.I.G. dropped “Juicy” August of 1994. After representing the borough to the umpteenth degree during his tenure in rap, a fan is petitioning for a King’s County street to be renamed after the late, great MC.
BK resident LeRoy McCarthy wants people to sign a petition calling for New York City to co-name the corner of the rapper’s childhood home, St. James and Fulton Place, “Christopher Wallace Way.”
B.I.G.’s childhood home at at 226 St. James Place has been renovated into a lavish condominium that listed for $725,000 earlier this year.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Power Fest 2013: Performances
- Power Fest 2013: Pre Party
- TRACKLISTING: Drake- Nothing Was The Same
- Meek Mill Reveals Release Date For Dreamchasers 3 And Drops ‘I Be On That’ [NEW MUSIC]
- J. Cole Releases Trailer For ‘What Dreams Are Made Of’ Tour [VIDEO]