I recently read on article on CNN.com that talked about how there are more and more people in the dating scene that are taking your credit score into consideration when thinking of dating someone for the first time! Yes I said DATING and we are talking before even having a full blown relationship or marriage. Many of the people interviewed talked about people that are financially “messy” or have low credit scores have messy lives. Some stated that they want to know credit scores before their first date because they don’t want to date someone that doesn’t live financially like them.
While I can understand some of their reasoning, am I wrong to thing this is a little pre-judgmental? Does your credit score really say what type of person you are? Do you agree with asking for someones credit score to even consider going on a first date with them?
10 Most Surprising Celebrity Hookups
1. Hovvie Hov & Rosario Dawson1 of 10
2. Kimmy K. & Nick Cannon2 of 10
3. Beyoncé & Mos Def Yasiin Bey3 of 10
4. Rihanna & Ashton Kutcher4 of 10
5. Common & Taraji P. Henson5 of 10
6. Meagan Good & Joseph Gordon-Levitt6 of 10
7. Brad Pitt & Robin Givens7 of 10
8. Bruno Mars & Rita Slora8 of 10
9. Naomi Campbell & Leonardo DiCaprio9 of 10
10. Grant Hill & Jada Pinkett10 of 10
Follow me on Twitter: @NiaNoelle @NiaNolPower1075