There is an STD superbug that some experts say may be more deadly than AIDS and could cause an epidemic.
According to a report originally published in 2013, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea is more aggressive than AIDS, which means the potential to infect the public will be exponentially greater.
Like most STDs, gonorrhea is transmitted through unprotected sexual contact and if left untreated, can cause a myriad of medical complications, such as infertility in women, debilitating pain and sterility in men and life-threatening heart infections.
RELATED: Top 10 Cities With Highest HIV Rates
Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine, thinks this new deadly STD has the power to kill more than the 30 million people who have already died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, which would be catastrophic.
Read more HERE
- Rihanna’s Dad Tested Positive for COVID-19
- Pink: ‘You Should Be Angry I Was Able to Get Tested & You Can’t’
- Get That Super Glow! How & Why To Add Serums To Your Skincare Routine
- Queen Naija Searching For Her Son After Ex Chris Sails Arrested
- Rihanna’s Dad Feared He Would Die After Being Diagnosed With Coronavirus
- Trippie Redd ft. Young Thug “Yell Oh,” Ari Lennox “BUSSIT” & More | Daily Visuals 4.9.20
- Beloved Mississippi Barber Dies From COVID-19, Days After His 46th Birthday
- EA Wants You To “Stay Home & Play Together” Announces Slate of Initiatives
- Faze Clan Announces Exclusive Partnership With NTWRK & Jimmy Iovine
- RIP Chynna Rogers: 5 Things To Know About The Late Philly Rapper