The underground explosion that happened early Friday morning in downtown Columbus is continuing to cause problems for the area. AEP is working to resorte the outages in the downtown area and is saying that they should be up sometime this morning.
According to ABC6 the following business are closed because of the explosion:
– American Electric Power Riverside Plaza is closed Friday.
– Ohio Attorney General’s Office at 150 E. Gay St. is closed Friday.
– Telhio Credit Union Downtown Offices and Call Centers are closed Friday.
– OhioHealth building on E. Broad Street is closed Friday. Employees are encouraged to work from home, or at other OhioHealth locations.
– Nationwide Insurance at 215 N. Front St. is closed until 11 a.m. Friday.
– Building that houses the Franklin County Board of Education, Office on Aging, and Sanitary Engineering is closed until 12 p.m. Friday.
– Southeast Incorporated is closed until 12 p.m. Friday.
Follow me on Twitter: @NiaNoelle @NiaNolPower1075 or on Instagram: Msnol