Kanye just added community service and anger management to his “TO DO” list!
According to TMZ, the rapper struck a deal in his misdemeanor battery case today, which stemmed from his fight with paparazzi photographer Daniel Ramos last March. Yeezy pled no contest to the charges and in exchange for maintaining his innocence, a LA judge ordered he complete two years of probation, 24 anger management therapy sessions and 250 hours of community service.
Kanye originally pleaded not guilty to the charges and agreed to stay clear of Ramos plus pay his medical bills and for his damaged equipment. Last year the two had a altercation at the Los Angeles Airport and Ramos claimed Kanye punched him and wrestled his camera to the ground unprovoked.
If Kanye completes his 24-month probation without violation, the conviction will be erased from his record.
Follow me on Twitter: @NiaNoelle @NiaNolPower1075 or on Instagram: Msnol
Celebrity Parents that Rock!
1. Jay-Z and Beyonce1 of 11
2. Pink and Carey Hart2 of 11
3. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith3 of 11
4. Rev Run & Justine4 of 11
5. Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale5 of 11
6. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon6 of 11
7. Ozzy & Sharon Ozbourne7 of 11
8. Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga8 of 11
9. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats9 of 11
10. Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose10 of 11
11. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West11 of 11