Need some EXTRA money? How about a new job? Well let DJ Dimepiece get your coins up! Check out some of her job openings right here in Columbus!!
Machine Operators needed-West Columbus
About the Job
The primary focus of this position is to operate a variety of machines to cut lenses down to proper size and shape to fit the appropriate frame and insert the lenses into the frame ensuring proper fit for all difficult and/or priority jobs. Duties in this position are usually repetitive, requiring analysis and use of individual judgment. Specific duties for this position include ensuring lenses are properly edged consistently, verifying frame shape and axis, performing a cosmetic inspection of the lens and frame, and inserting and securing lenses into the frame.
Machine Operation Experience Helpful
The tasks of this position generally requires duties to be performed by:
Frequently lift and move up to 20 lbs to waist height unaccompanied.
Regularly sit and stand/walk for duration of shift.
Occasionally required to stoop, climb, or balance.
Use of close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Fast paced, production environment.
Regularly work with others.
The noise level in the laboratory is generally moderate.
Regularly required to work with or around chemicals.
Regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
Must practice safe work practices at all times and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
Required to wear the appropriate PPE while in the laboratory, including but not limited to safety eyewear and enclosed shoes
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Clinical Careers at UnitedHealth Group. The days when people only connected with health care when they were sick are over. Today, we’re leading the health care revolution with a growing array of proactive, holistic tools and resources to encourage total well-being for millions of our customers. our integration model and network of over 80,000 providers allows us to affect meaningful change on a huge scale, and positions us well ahead of our competitors. We’re going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. We’re inventing the future of health care. Join us. Change your life by doing your life’s best work.℠
Nurse Practitioner for House Calls, Full-time – Columbus, OH
Serving millions of Medicare and Medicaid patients, Optum is the nation’s largest health and wellness business and a vibrant, growing member of the UnitedHealth Group family. We’re also the career home for Nurse Practitioners who bring compassion and passion, energy and focus to their work every day. This is your opportunity to join a group of professionals and clinicians who are working to improve health care for people over 50.
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
To learn more aspects of this job, click here view the Realistic Job Preview: HouseCalls Nurse Practitioner Optum
In this role, you will conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members within a geographic area of responsibility. While the average visit is 45-60 minutes, the nature of the House Calls visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members more than once per year.
Conduct in-home assessments on health plan members. The House Calls Assessment includes:
- Past medical history
- Review of symptoms
- Physical examination
- Medication review
- Depression screening
- Responsible for checking vitals, conducting a physical exam that includes monofilament test, urine dipstick, and foot exam (as appropriate)
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management in the furtherance of treatment
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge and judgment and the findings of your assessment
- Communicate findings in your assessment that will be used to inform the PCP of potential gaps in care
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
- Current, unrestricted NP license in the state of assignment or the ability to obtain
- Minimum of one year clinical experience in highest level of education OR 3+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner national certification as ANP, FNP, or GNP required or the ability to obtain
- A clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Past experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- Computer literate and able navigate the internet
- Ability to spend at least 1hour with a member in their home, which may be in understaffed or remote areas, in the presence of pets, or members/family members that are tobacco users
- Ability to lift 30 pound bag in and out of car and up and down steps
- Ability to navigate stairs and a variety of dwelling conditions and configurations
- Ability to sit, stand and kneel as needed to perform physical assessment
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology a plus
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure/Prescriptive Authority post-hire in states where applicable
- Home care or home visit experience
- Knowledgeable in regards to standard of care of common chronic health conditions as well as health promotion and prevention guidelines
- Ability to follow established dress code
- Effective communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population
- Ability to navigate on the internet and work with personal computer
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Dependable and reliable
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 14, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we’re doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we’re building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we’re looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant – and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, NP, House Calls, Home Health, Home Assessment, Geriatric, Columbus, OH, Ohio
Does this sound like the job for you? Apply now and get info on these Job Openings right here in Columbus and more at http://diversityonecareers.com/jobs/