- Columbus, OH 43085
- Other/Not Classified
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Education Level
- Job Reference Code
Resident Care Associate
About the Job
Date Posted: 4/24/2015
Category: Patient Care Services
Schedule: Part Time
Job Key: Field Support
Emeritus at Chestnut Hill – 5055 Thompson Rd., Columbus, OH 43230
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and medications
* Transferring residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serving meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Completing various housekeeping and laundry duties
We seek the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1 year of caregiving experience
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Resident Care Associate, assisted living, care, aide, senior living, nursing, nursing aide, nurses aide, state tested nursing assistant, assited living facility, alf, Columbus, OH Ohio