According to new reports, The Purple One has a niece and grandniece from a deceased half-brother named Duane Nelson Sr., who may be entitled to some coins.
ET Online dishes:
According to their attorney, Andrew Stollman, Briana Nelson, 31, and her 11-year-old niece, Victoria, have claim to some of the late music icon’s following his death on April 21 at age 57.
The two claim to be related to Prince’s half-brother, Duane Nelson Sr., Stollman tells ET. Briana, who resides in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is Duane’s daughter, while Victoria, who lives in Minnesota, is his granddaughter via his son, Duane Jr. Both Duane Jr. and Duane Sr. are no longer living.
Prince’s estate may be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, but the site reports the girls are not looking for millies.
Though Prince’s estate is reportedly worth around $300 million, Stollman tells ET that the inheritance that Briana and Victoria are looking to get is not in the millions.
There have already been other claims to Prince’s estate and since a judge determined Prince left no will, “a trust company was appointed as special administrator of his estate, per the request of his sister, Tyka Nelson.”
We will keep you updated.
SOURCE: ET Online | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Prince Through The Years
1. Prince speaks onstage during The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards at STAPLES Center on February 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.Source:Getty 1 of 23
2. Prince at the Grammy Awards.Source:Getty 2 of 23
3. Prince speaks onstage during The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards at STAPLES Center.Source:Getty 3 of 23
4. Prince performs at Shoreline Amphitheatre on October 10, 1997 in Mountain View, California.Source:Getty 4 of 23
5. Musician Prince speaks onstage during the 2015 American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater on November 22, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.Source:Getty 5 of 23
6. Prince plays guitar on stage during a concert, 1985.Source:Getty 6 of 23
7. US singer Prince attends the French Tennis Open round of sixteen match between Spain's Rafael Nadal and Serbia's Dusan Lajovic at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris on June 2, 2014.Source:Getty 7 of 23
8. Prince performs on stage, London, 1993.Source:Getty 8 of 23
9. Prince performs on stage on the Hit N Run-Parade Tour, Wembley Arena, London, August 1986.Source:Getty 9 of 23
10. American singer and songwriter Prince stands on stage with his arms outstretched, wearing high-waisted white pants, circa 1990.Source:Getty 10 of 23
11. American singer-songwriter Prince performing on stage, 1986.Source:Getty 11 of 23
12. Recording artist Prince leaving the 2007 Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Mortons on February 25, 2007 in West Hollywood.Source:Getty 12 of 23
13. Musician Prince accepts the Male R&B Award (L) from actress Mo'Nique and singer Rihanna onstage at the 2006 BET Awards at the Shrine Auditorium on June 27, 2006.Source:Getty 13 of 23
14. Prince performing at Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, Calif. on October 10th, 1997.Source:Getty 14 of 23
15. Musician Prince holds up singer Patti LaBelle's shoe during her performance at the 2010 BET Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on June 27, 2010.Source:Getty 15 of 23
16. Musician Prince performs during the Super Bowl XLI Half-Time Press Conference at the Miami Convention Center on February 1, 2007 in Miami, Florida.Source:Getty 16 of 23
17. Prince performing in NYC at the Bottom Line on February 15, 1980.Source:Getty 17 of 23
18. RITZ CLUB Photo of Prince.Source:Getty 18 of 23
19. Prince stands up to collect the award for Best International Artist at the British Record Industry Awards.Source:Getty 19 of 23
20. Singers Sheila E (left) and Prince arriving for a tour of Britain, July 25th 1988.Source:Getty 20 of 23
21. Kim Basinger with singer Prince, circa 1988.Source:Getty 21 of 23
22. Prince at the MTV/VH1 Party, Round House, London.Source:Getty 22 of 23
23. Goodbye Prince. Rest in Peace.Source:Getty 23 of 23
Prince’s Alleged Nieces File To Inherit Part Of $300 Million Estate was originally published on globalgrind.com