Lets be happy this case about Chris pulling a gun on a woman is over, thanks to the cops not finding any evidence. Therefore you cannot pin a charge on someone with no evidence. Apparently the girl, Baylee was lying, who wanted media attention. Karma is a ****, so im sure she’ll get hers in return.
Baylee Curran claimed Chris pulled a gun on her and ordered her to leave during a party at his home in August. Brown was arrested and booked.
All they have is a sketchy alleged victim who hedges on drug and alcohol consumption during the party and made the media rounds big time after the incident.
Authorities also have trouble pinning a gun to Chris. He threw a duffel bag out the window during the standoff and cops say they found 2 guns inside, but they’re worried the weapons can’t be tied to the singer.
If cops want to persist, they could take the case to the L.A. City Attorney for misdemeanor assault prosecution, but we’re told that would almost certainly be a dead end, because a weak case is a weak case.
We Love Royalty!
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LIL LADY ROYALTY!!!! I Love u 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2. God has blessed me with my twin. #ROYALTY👑Source:Instagram 2 of 9
3. 👑Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4. Her...❤️👑Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. 👑Source:Instagram 5 of 9
6. 👑Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. Lil momma don't feel good! Missing my boo boo.Source:Instagram 7 of 9
8. We Love RoyaltySource:Getty 8 of 9
9. We Love RoyaltySource:Getty 9 of 9
For more on this story click HERE
Are you happy that this case is being closed?
Courtesy of TMZ
Follow ya Dopeness @thedopedixon