1. Everyone who enters the Columbus Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day gets a pumpkin pie from Whole Foods! There’s also a Kids Tot Trot 100 yard dash!
2. Brick of Dreams is having a special $5/hour play day on Friday only! (Cost is normally $7)
3. Looking for more turkey? Watch the PBS movie, My Life as a Turkey, at Battelle Darby Metro Park on Friday at 12:00 PM.
4. On Friday, The Works puts on Holiday Homecoming featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas and lots of family fun!
5. Family Friday Night at COSI is this weekend – meaning they will stay open until 9:00 PM and admission is reduced!
6. Clifton Mill Lights opens the day after Thanksgiving! Gates open at 5:00 every night and the display runs through New Year’s Eve!
7. Don’t forget (as if you could!) about the OSU/Michigan game taking place at noon on Saturday! Take the family to a Skull Session at St. John Area!
8. Got extra calories to burn by the end of the week? The whole family can Learn about Owls during a 1.5 mile walk at Blendon Woods Metro Park on Sunday at 5:00 PM.
9. Olde Worthington Holiday Open House is on Sunday from 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM and ends with the tree lighting ceremony on the Village Green!
10.Huntington Holiday Train is now on display at Main Library!
11. If you’re looking to partake of something other than the usual turkey and pumpkin pie, Columbus Food Adventures has several tours going on this weekend!
12. Wildlights is in full swing all weekend at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium!
26 thing you can do in Columbus, Thanksgiving Weekend was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com