Last year when we heard the news that Covergirl got its first “Coverboy”, we were excited. Make-up should not be exclusive to women, because it isn’t. All genders should be allowed to wear make-up. Covergirl making this progressive step forward showed us that make-up can defy the limits of gender.
Today, Charles tweeted about fearing to go to Africa because he fears he will get Ebola.
That’s ignorant because Ebola hasn’t been an issue in Africa since last year. In fact as of January 14, 2016
the World Health Organization has said Africa as a whole is now clear of Ebola. After making this tweet, James quickly deleted it and didn’t apologize. He continued to avoid taking responsibility for his ignorant statement.
I wear Covergirl too. Welp, time to find a new company.
Also On Power 107.5:
12 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 12
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 12
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 12
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 12
5. lil uzi lit #powerfallfest
5 of 12
6. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
6 of 12
7. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
7 of 12
8. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
10 of 12
11. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
11 of 12
12. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
12 of 12