Future has finalized settlement suits against him by Rocko for management/finders fees and Ciara for a false light claim, which was an amended claim from the initial defamation suit.
For Rocko, Future/Epic agrees to fork over ALL royalties from his next two albums. He will also give Rocko 50% of all touring revenues for the next two years (I.E. this is 50% of whatever Future gets after everyone including tour mates are paid).
Future has signed a 360 agreement with LA Reid in order for LA/Epic to recoup the advance that they will forfeit while Future pays Rocko back. To pay Epic back, Future will now give a percentage of any deals made outside of music to Epic until his back advancements are paid or for the next five years, whichever comes first. LA/Epic will also be collecting on the front end on all of Future’s music ventures.
Future has agreed to release a general apology and to not make any negative comments regarding Ciara on social media or interviews. Also he will not discuss custody arrangements in said interviews. Any violation will result in fines of up to $5 million.
How Future Changed The World In 2015
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.Source:Instagram 1 of 5
2. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.Source:Epic Records 2 of 5
3. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.Source:Epic Records 3 of 5
4. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. The world still may have yet to realize this.Source:Instagram 5 of 5