Troubled rapper Kevin Gates will remain behind bars after he was denied bail in a felony weapons case in Chicago.
The rapper was jailed in October 2016 after he kicked a 18-year-old woman in the chest for tugging on his shorts during a concert in Lakeland, Florida, in 2015.
Unfortunately, he kicked the wrong female. Miranda Dixon’s mother hired an attorney after filing charges against Gates.
The hip-hop newcomer, real name Kevin Gilyard, was scheduled to be released from jail in Florida in March, but a last minute computer check turned up a warrant on weapons charges in Illinois.
Also On Power 107.5:
11 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 11
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 11
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 11
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 11
5. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
5 of 11
6. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
6 of 11
7. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
7 of 11
8 of 11
9. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
9 of 11
10. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
10 of 11
11. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
11 of 11