The decision follows a supplier’s recent recall of a seasoning blend containing potentially contaminated jalapeño powder. Though salmonella was not found in seasoning supplied to Frito-Lay, the company is taking cautionary measures.
- 12 count Lay’s Kettle Cooked Multipack Sack
- 20 count Frito-Lay Bold Mix Sack
- 30 count Miss Vickie’s Multipack Tray
- 30 count Lay’s Kettle Cooked Multipack Tray
- 32 count Miss Vickie’s Multipack Box
No other flavors of Lay’s Kettle Cooked or Miss Vickie’s potato chips fall under the recall.
Consumers who have purchased the recalled products can contact Frito-Lay Consumer Relations at 866-272-9393 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for more information. Consumers can visit www.jalapenochiprecall.com for product reimbursement.