Well no longer with Epic Records and Sony Music, due to unknown reasons the NY Post is reporting that LA Reid is now being accused of sexual harassment.
Some three days after Variety first reported that Epic Records chairman and CEO L.A. Reid was leaving Sony Music, the reason for his abrupt departure has come to light.
According to the New York Post, Reid has been accused of sexual harassment by a female assistant at Epic Records. In a letter submitted to Sony Music, the accuser, represented by an attorney, details instances during which inappropriate behavior was allegedly exhibited by the industry veteran.
Variety has confirmed that such a letter exists, but has further learned that there have been “multiple” claims made against Reid. Sony executives have spent much of the last week negotiating terms of his exit, say insiders. Reid is represented by attorney Joel Katz, who heads the Greenberg Traurig firm’s Global Entertainment & Media arm.
This just leaves your mid wondering…..mmmmm
Also On Power 107.5:
11 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 11
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 11
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 11
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 11
5. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
5 of 11
6. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
6 of 11
7. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
7 of 11
8 of 11
9. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
9 of 11
10. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
10 of 11
11. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
11 of 11