An Amtrak train headed to Washington D.C. from New York on Sunday experienced a lengthy delay due to a loss of power and “severe engine problems,” according to Buzzfeed News legal editor Chris Geidner. As everyone on Amtrak 161 waited on the tracks in the middle of nowhere for a rescue train to arrive,some pf the people started to get hungry. That’s when Mitch Katz, co-creator of CA Wealth Management, stepped into action by ordering food, and proving that not all heroes wear capes.
Of course, Katz would have never been able to make this happen without the co-MVP of this story, the delivery guy, who trekked down a hill to bring the food to the people.
This story just warms my heart!
Follow mw at thedopedixon!
courtesy of complex
Also On Power 107.5:
12 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 12
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 12
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 12
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 12
5. lil uzi lit #powerfallfest
5 of 12
6. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
6 of 12
7. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
7 of 12
8. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
10 of 12
11. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
11 of 12
12. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
12 of 12