Blac Chyna is dealing with a serious case of the ex files.
In the midst of her whirlwind week of drama with former Rob Kardashian and alleged new boo Ferrari, the reality star has another former lover out here putting her on blast. Pilot Jones claims that Chyna ruined his life after their breakup when she posted his phone number and he began receiving death threats.
Jones told TMZ that things got so bad he had to move out of L.A. Making matters worse, PJ claims that Chyna outed him for being bisexual and things got so intense that he almost committed suicide. Despite his dark past with the reality star, Jones has found the bright side to his tumultuous past relationship — he now lives a happy and peaceful life as a Buddhist.
Maybe Rob and Ferrari could learn a thing or two from thiis guy. As you recall, Chyna was granted a temporary restraining against her baby daddy after claiming that he’s physically abusive and aggressive.
Let’s hope this situation ends well, for the sake of baby Dream.
1. Although Chyna didn't win the legal battle to have her name officially changed to Angela Kardashian, she had Kris Jenner and the kids shook that she'd be the newest sister.
1 of 7
2. Despite being exposed as a cheater and scammer by Rob, Chyna always seems to remain unbothered.
2 of 7
3. After news broke that Chyna and Rob were expecting, even Kim had to wave her white flag and bow down to Mrs. White (Chyna's real last name).
3 of 7
4. If things miraculously work out between her and Rob, Chyna will soon be the first Blac Kardashian. Well, the fam has always bet on black.
4 of 7
5. Hair! A Blac Chyna signature and she slays every color. Sorry, Kylie.
5 of 7
6. Chyna managed to get her own reality show, despite her tumultuous relationship with Rob.
6 of 7
7. Chyna became friends with her former bestie Kim Kardashian arch nemesis Amber Rose. Petty queens stick together.
7 of 7
Continue reading Who’s Bad? Every Time Blac Chyna Won Against The Kardashians
Who's Bad? Every Time Blac Chyna Won Against The Kardashians
The Internet often jokes that Rob Kardashian has five sisters for no reason — because none of them want problems with Blac Chyna.
Rob and Chyna have had endless ups and downs in their relationship, but for some reason, the mom of two always seems to come out on top. If having a baby with your baby daddy's girlfriend's brother isn't enough, there were plenty more moments of petty that Chy was the winner.
Check out all the times Blac Chyna won against the famous family.