In early July, Kanye West reportedly made his exit from TIDAL, the music streaming service owned by his former bestie, Jay-Z. Some reports say they are disputing over money that Jay-Z never paid out to Kanye, while some say the underlying issue is Kim Kardashian & Beyonce‘s icy relationship. Either way, Ye wasn’t having it and made his exit.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But was that a smart move for him? Allegedly, that might have had an affect on the finances for the Kardashian-West family. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
10 Reasons Why We’re Officially Done With Kanye West
1. The Many Times He’s Slut-Shamed Amber Rose.1 of 10
2. Supporting Donald Trump.2 of 10
3. Fashion Industry Rants.3 of 10
4. Overpriced Clothing Line.4 of 10
5. Calling out Jay Z.5 of 10
6. Bashing Sebastian.6 of 10
7. Code Switching.7 of 10
8. Flipping Out On Sway.8 of 10
9. Abruptly Ending Concerts.9 of 10
10. Narcissism.10 of 10
Was Leaving TIDAL A Bad Idea For Kanye West? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com