You might remember Ameriie from walking down the block singing “Why Don’t We Fall In Love,” but the singer has been working on some other projects.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In the early 2000’s Ameriie gave us so many hits that are still played today.
The singer in 2011 married producer Lenny Nicholson and then began doing some other things within her career.
The channel allowed her to review books, makeup and more, but in 2016 teamed up with BookTubers.
Ameriie edited the anthology as well as contributed a story.
The singer shared with her fans on Instagram pictures from a book signing and talked about the book being on the New York Time’s bestseller list.
With all this success she still had time to release her latest album “Drive” and we look forward to more upcoming projects.
The 9 Best Go-To Books For Professional & Personal Growth
1. You Are A BaddAss – Jen Sincero1 of 9
2. Year Of Yes – Shonda Rhimes2 of 9
3. My Voice – Angie Martinez3 of 9
4. What I Know For Sure – Oprah Winfrey4 of 9
5. Werk 101 – Koereylle5 of 9
6. The Power Playbook – Lala Anthony6 of 9
7. Miss Jessie’s Creating A Successful Business From Scratch, Naturally – Miko and Titi Branch7 of 9
8. Leave Your Mark – Aliza Licht8 of 9
9. Girl Boss – Sophia Amorruso9 of 9
Singer Ameriie Celebrates Being A Best-Selling Author was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com