In this morning’s News You Can’t Use, Special K discusses Quantasia Sharpton, the latest woman who has stepped forward and accused Usher of infecting her with herpes. Quantasia has been very vocal lately. According to Special K, she allegedly went onto Instagram live and addressed fat jokes aimed at her, and revealed that she is vegan, and has a cookbook coming out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Special K reveals her 5 favorite dishes from the upcoming book! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
Famous Vegans and Vegetarians
1. Mya1 of 11
2. Mike TysonSource:AP Photo/Mark A. Stahl, 2 of 11
3. BeyonceSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 3 of 11
4. Angela DavisSource:Jake May/The Flint Journal via AP 4 of 11
5. Venus WilliamsSource:AP Photo/Crystal Chatham 5 of 11
6. Meghan MarkleSource:Alexi Lubomirski/Kensington Palace via AP 6 of 11
7. Jhené AikoSource:CelebLens / PRPhotos.com 7 of 11
8. Senator Cory A. BookerSource:AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall 8 of 11
9. Leona LewisSource:Landmark / PR Photos 9 of 11
10. Ariana GrandeSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 10 of 11
11. Stevie Wonder11 of 11
Quantasia Sharpton’s 5 Favorite Vegan Dishes From Her Cookbook [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com