Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Bleacher Report, Rodgers believes when Kaepernick decided to kneel while the national anthem played that is what prevented him from not being signed.
Rodgers said, “I think he should be on a roster right now. I think because of his protests, he’s not.”
While Rodgers doesn’t plan to join the protest he believes what other players are doing is “peaceful and respectful.”
He also said, “I’m gonna stand because that’s the way I feel about the flag—but I’m also 100 percent supportive of my teammates or any fellow players who are choosing not to.”
Rodgers also added that although he doesn’t know what it feels like to be racially profiled a lot of his teammates have shared their stories.
Many are continuing to follow in Kaepernick’s footsteps and we will possibly see more when the NFL season officially starts.
10 Powerful Photos Of Colin Kaepernick Looking Like Black Excellence
1. Stand for something, or fall for anything.Source: 1 of 6
2. Woke bae.Source: 2 of 6
3. Leader of the pack.Source: 3 of 6
4. “It’s better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life.”- Elizabeth KennySource: 4 of 6
5. “It is our duty to fight for our freedom.”- Assata ShakurSource: 5 of 6
6. Dignity, Pride, Roots.Source: 6 of 6
Aaron Rodgers Speaks Out About Why Colin Kaepernick Isn’t On A NFL Team was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com