Serena Williams‘ stepmother apparently complained to a judge after the tennis star and new mom reportedly kicked her out of the house. Serena’s dad filed for divorce from Lakeisha Juanita Williams after 7 years, and now Serena allegedly says it’s time for her to get up out of her house.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It may seem cruel, but if Serena’s name is on the deed and Lakeisha is no longer a part of the Williams family, why is she trying to stick around? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
INSTADAILY: Serena Williams Takes Over #NYFW
1. Serena Williams' #NYFW TakeoverSource: 1 of 7
2. Serena Williams' #NYFW TakeoverSource: 2 of 7
3. Serena stunned as she took the red carpetSource: 3 of 7
4. La La Anthony and CiaraSource: 4 of 7
5. La La rocks a Serena Williams originalSource: 5 of 7
6. Olympic gold medalist Dalilah MuhammadSource: 6 of 7
7. No one does fashion quite like CiaraSource: 7 of 7
Why Serena Williams Has A Right To Kick Her Stepmom Out Of Her House [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com