Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Hunter could be found wearing a hairnet and red-hard hat talking about her day while working at the factory that makes the cereal.
Hunter is featured in several ads and according to co-workers they will miss her face while she is enjoying retirement.
In one of the ads she says, “I get out of work and I got to the store and somebody smells around, ‘Mmm, I smell cookies.’ I said, ‘Oh no, you just smell me. I just got out of work. That’s Honey Bunches of Oats.’”
We are so happy for Diana and wish her the best of luck when she retires!
What Happened? Stars Who Said They’d Retire But Never Did
1. Michael JordanSource:Facebook Fan Page 1 of 9
2. Justin BieberSource:PR Photos 2 of 9
3. Lil WayneSource:AP 3 of 9
4. Britney SpearsSource:PR 4 of 9
5. MaseSource:Mase Instagram 5 of 9
6. Chris BrownSource:AP 6 of 9
7. Jay ZSource:Jay Z Instagram 7 of 9
8. Aretha FranklinSource:AP 8 of 9
9. Eddie MurphySource:Courtesy 9 of 9
Honey Bunches Of Oats Own Diana Hunter Retires After 40 Years was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com