We don’t normally hear about actress Kimberly Elise and her personal dating life, but recently she let fans in.
My love- the journeys, laughter, tears, joy, challenges, dreams and celebrations we have shared over the last year are the roots we have planted together, the very anchors for the mighty tree called our life that we are growing together. You are my love. Happy anniversary. #❤️k #grateful #magic #ufoundme #twinflames #treeoflife @coachkj Photo by my daughter @bflyrose
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to I Love Old School Music, Elise has found love again after losing her husband in 2007 due to a massive blood clot.
The couple shared two daughters together and since the loss of him she has devoted her time to raising them.
In an interview with Wendy Williams she talked about how they give her advice about love and how they have a super close relationship.
It isn’t clear on how long the two have been dating, but she seems to be very much in love and we are so happy for her.
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
1. Shannon and Monica Brown1 of 16
2. Magic and Cookie Johnson2 of 16
3. Denzel and Pauletta Washington3 of 16
4. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson4 of 16
5. Courtney B. Vance and Angela Bassett5 of 16
6. David and Tamela Mann6 of 16
7. Viola Davis and Julius Tennon7 of 16
8. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet8 of 16
9. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict9 of 16
10. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith10 of 16
11. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee11 of 16
12. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe12 of 16
13. Tamia and Grant Hill13 of 16
14. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert14 of 16
15. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker15 of 16
16. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris16 of 16