Nicki Minaj’s brother, Jelani Maraj has been on trial and is facing jail time if convicted of raping an 11-year-old girl four times a week for eight month in 2015. Minaj’s mother, Carol Maraj, took the stand to testify at her son’s trail. According to 1061 KISS FM, the alleged rapes happened at her home in Long Island.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Carol sent text messages to the victim’s mother, Jacqueline Robinson and said, “You guys set up my child.” She initially mentioned that she didn’t remember sending texts, but later mentioned that she did. She also said, “A lot of things were going through my head that day. It was a confusing day.”
Assistant DA Jared Rosenblatt believes that Carol is only trying to protect her daughters empire. Another text sent by Carol to Robinson said, “I don’t think you should give people details on anything. You don’t have to share your business with everyone who calls.” Carol also shared that Jelani suffered from alcoholism, but doesn’t know if he was going through it at this time period. Jelani faced up to 15 years to life in prison and his sister, Nicki Minaj could possibly still be called to testify.
- Meek Mill Speaks On Prison Labor
- Digital Dash: Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App
- Lil Kim Hit With Another Tax Lien For $188K
- Students On Guard After Reported Rape Near OSU Campus
Nicki Minaj At #BirthdayBashATL2017 [PHOTOS]
1. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20171 of 14
2. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20172 of 14
3. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20173 of 14
4. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20174 of 14
5. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20175 of 14
6. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20176 of 14
7. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20177 of 14
8. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20178 of 14
9. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20179 of 14
10. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201710 of 14
11. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201711 of 14
12. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201712 of 14
13. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201713 of 14
14. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201714 of 14
Nicki Minaj’s Mother Testifies At Son’s Rape Trial was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com