Rickey Smiley, Da Brat & Headkrack were chatting about how they spent their time over the weekend. Rickey talked about a stand-up show he did on Friday in Orlando. He explains that for some reason, he couldn’t get off the stage, and ended up totally going in on cracking on a woman’s clothing.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In between the hustle and performing, however, Rickey Smiley found some time to relax in front of the TV. His latest television addiction is “My 600-lb Life.” He says at a certain point in every episode he watches, he starts chuckling and knows it’s wrong. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Reunited! Watch BFFs LeBron James And Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up”
- Weekend Shmood: When Your Turnt Uncle Starts Twerking At The Young Folks Party
- Missy Elliott Congratulates Iggy Azalea On Her Success With An On-Air Phone Call
- Listen To Black Women: Why Don’t We Let Black Women Be Beautiful In Their Own Way?
Celebs Whose Lives Can Be a Lifetime Movie
1. Toni Braxton1 of 16
2. Kim Kardashian2 of 16
3. Rihanna3 of 16
4. Tiger Woods4 of 16
5. NeNe Leakes5 of 16
6. Keyshia Cole6 of 16
7. Melanie Brown7 of 16
8. Arnold Schwarzenegger8 of 16
9. Cassie9 of 16
10. Brandy10 of 16
11. Mary J. Blige11 of 16
12. Tyler Perry12 of 16
13. Gabrielle Union13 of 16
14. Jennifer Hudson14 of 16
15. R. Kelly15 of 16
16. Tyrese16 of 16
Rickey Smiley Shares His Guilt About His Habit Of Watching “My 600-Lb Life” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com