Thanksgiving is only a couple days away and if you’re hosting it can be a bit stressful. You have to cook, decorate, make sure everything is bought and that can be a lot on someone hosting. According to 104.3 My FM, Khloe Kardashian, has some tips to help you prepare for this event.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She is hosting Thanksgiving and said, “Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? I am and I feel like I’ve been planning this out since last November, LOL.” She has a great lineup of food and last year when cooking she was very worried about making stuffing. She said, “I’ve never made stuffing before but someone asked about it, which means now I have to make it!”
On her website, “What I’m Afraid to Cook,” she also spoke about not really understanding the point of stuffing. She said, “I just don’t really get stuffing. I mean why would I eat wet, stale bread? LOL. All of the recipes I Googled have bacon in them though so, since I don’t eat pork, I’m going to have to do some tweaks. So I don’t know how it’s going to turn out!” She has a pretty big opinionated family so we hope things go well.
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
Celebrities Celebrating Thanksgiving [PHOTOS]
1. #Thanksgiving #MannequinChallenge with my family!!Source: 1 of 7
2. Chrissy TeigenSource: 2 of 7
3. Nicki MinajSource: 3 of 7
4. Priyanka ChopraSource: 4 of 7
5. Mark RuffaloSource: 5 of 7
6. Dwayne JohnsonSource: 6 of 7
7. Kris JennerSource: 7 of 7
Khloe Kardashian Helps Fans That Are Hosting Thanksgiving was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com