Jay-Z is currently on his 4:44 Tour, and although everything seems to be just fine, reports are apparently circulating that maybe they are not. Ticket sales for the tour are apparently way lower than expected for a legendary artist performing at the stadium-level like Hov.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Gary With Da Tea, Jay-Z has been blocking stories about low ticket sales left and right. What could be the reason for the popular rapper’s alleged low sales? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Nina Parker Created A Stylish Space For Plus Size Women With Her Macy’s Collection
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- New CDC Mask Guidance for Ohio
Is Jay-Z Trying To Cover Up Lagging Concert Ticket Sales? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com