It looks like congrats is in order for “Queen Sugar” star, Rutina Wesley. According to The Root, the actress is engaged and happily in love with her fiancé Chef Shonda. The chef is well known in New Orleans. Wesley divorced her ex-husband, Jacob Fishel in 2013 and now it’s time for love again.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
On Snapchat the actress posted a pic of her engagement ring and some shots of Shonda for fans to see. In a post earlier this month, Wesley wrote on a picture of them, “#FromTheInsideOut You are the sunshine of my life….” We are so happy for this beautiful couple!
- Beyoncé Flicks It Up For The ‘Gram And Her Hubby In This Stunning Mint Plunge Silk Dress
- The Lo Down: Eve Prepares For Parenthood At 42, Donald Trumps Alleged Golden Showers & More
- No Boyee! Flavor Flav Arrested In Vegas On Domestic Battery Charges
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Bring Blue Ivy On Their ‘Date Night’ In New Tiffany & Co. Ad
"Queen Sugar" Season 2 Finale Event [PHOTOS]
1. Dawn Lyen GarnderSource: 1 of 12
2. Kofi SiriboeSource: 2 of 12
3. Ethan Hutchinson and Kofi SiriboeSource: 3 of 12
4. Lady OprahSource: 4 of 12
5. Ava DuVernaySource: 5 of 12
6. Rutina WesleySource: 6 of 12
7. Dawn Lyen Gardner, Oprah, Rutina Wesley, Kofi Siriboe, Tina Lifford and Ava DuVernaySource: 7 of 12
8. Ava and OprahSource: 8 of 12
9. Kofi, Dawn and Rutina take questions at the ‘Queen Sugar’ Finale eventSource: 9 of 12
10. The cast of ‘Queen Sugar’ and OprahSource: 10 of 12
11. The cast of ‘Queen Sugar’Source: 11 of 12
12. Oprah meets some of ‘Queen Sugar’s super fansSource: 12 of 12
Rutina Wesley Of “Queen Sugar” Announces Engagement was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com