Phaedra Parks has been pretty quiet lately, but now she’s back and talking about her new career. That’s right, the lawyer, mortician and former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member just signed a contract with Wilhelmina Models. According to Love B. Scott, Parks believes that she is showing women to follow their dreams.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She said, “ I feel great about being different, in light of what’s going on now, politically … I think women need to be empowered to stand in their truth, to be different, dare to be diverse and stand up in times of controversy. I’m excited for that part.” Parks also mentioned that Naomi Campbell is someone she looks up to in this field because of how fierce she is.
We all know from watching the reality show Parks never had an issue with showing a little skin. With modeling now she said, “I don’t mind baring it all, I have been wearing g-strings and baring it all really every season for seven years. I had two children on national T.V. I love nudity! I’ve brought a lot of exotic entertainers on the show, so I love my body and I’ve got curves. I’m a mother of two children, so I’m not perfect, but I have no problem getting naked.” Parks is still managing her career as a lawyer and mortician while still making time for her modeling career.
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Florida Principal Won’t Face Charges After Paddling 6-Year-Old Student
- Authorities Failed To Act After Internal Probe Finds Cops Shouldn’t Have Fired Into Breonna Taylor’s Apartment
- The Columbus Crew Changing Team Name and Logo, Fans Upset
Thanks Phaedra: 16 ‘Fix It Jesus’ Moments In Pop Culture
1. Rita Ora’s Baby HairSource: 1 of 20
2. Fix It Jesus!Source: 2 of 20
3. Willow Smith Laying With A Grown ManSource: 3 of 20
4. Fix It Jesus!Source: 4 of 20
5. Lupita’s Entire Met Gala LookSource: 5 of 20
6. Fix It Jesus!Source: 6 of 20
7. Miley Cyrus’s Bangerz ShowSource: 7 of 20
8. Gabrielle Union’s Met Gala DressSource: 8 of 20
9. Fix It Jesus!Source: 9 of 20
10. Solange’s Entire Met Gala LookSource: 10 of 20
11. Fix It Jesus!Source: 11 of 20
12. Everyday I’m ShovelingSource: 12 of 20
13. Fix It Jesus!Source: 13 of 20
14. Rihanna’s Risque Lui CoverSource: 14 of 20
15. Fix It Jesus!Source: 15 of 20
16. Fix It Jesus!Source: 16 of 20
17. Mimi & Nikko’s Sex TapeSource: 17 of 20
18. Fix It Jesus!Source: 18 of 20
19. Apollo Pleads GuiltySource: 19 of 20
20. Fix It Jesus!Source: 20 of 20
From The Courtroom To The Runway, Phaedra Parks Has A New Career was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com