Jennifer Hudson and her ex-fiance, David Otunga, have been caught up in a custody battle after breaking off their ten-year relationship. JHud filed an order of protection against David, alleging that she was abused by him, but she has since dropped the order. Some folks are allegedly saying that JHud only filed the protection- which has since been dropped -in order to make thing look a certain way in court.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Entertainment Rundown Suge Knight Strikes Plea Deal
- Welp! ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Star Tommie Lee Sentenced To 48 Hours In Jail For DUI
- Dr. Talisa Dixon Named Columbus City Schools Superintendent
- Former NBA Player And Fellow Georgetown Prep Alum Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Kind Of
Jennifer Hudson Shuts Down The BET Honors + More Celeb Pics
1. Jennifer Hudson1 of 10
2. Jennifer Hudson2 of 10
3. Mariah Carey3 of 10
4. Janelle Monae & Aretha Franklin4 of 10
5. Anthony Anderson & Wayne Brady5 of 10
6. Aretha Franklin6 of 10
7. jennifer Hudson7 of 10
8. Jennifer Hudson & Janelle Monae8 of 10
9. Tamar & Vince9 of 10
10. Tristan Wilds10 of 10
Is Jennifer Hudson Using Order Of Protection To Gain Wins In Court? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com