Mariah Carey might be a successful musician and wonderful mother, but don’t mess with her in court. According to Shaderoom, she recently went to court with her ex-fiancè James Packer and received a nice settlement. Carey demanded that he pay her $50 million because she moved her life from New York to be with him.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
There are also some reports that mention she was forced to cancel a certain leg in her tour because of him. Carey might not be walking away with $50 million, but she did receive a few million. The singer also gets to keep the beautiful engagement he bought her.
- Power Moves: Kim Kardashian Talks To Van Jones About Running For President (Video)
- Blowing Panties Off: Micheal Bae Jordan Surprise Fans With THIS….
- A Suspect Is Charged in The Murder of XXXtentacion
- Twitter Makes Fun Of Blac Chyna Getting Dumped By 19-Year-Old Bae
25 Classic Photos Of Mariah Carey You’ve Probably Never Seen
1. Classic MariahSource:Paul Natkin/WireImage 1 of 1
Mariah Carey Wins Millions In Settlement From Ex-Fiancè James Packer was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com