Sabiya McLean was only 15 years old and her body was found dead. According to The Root, her body was found damaged and reports say she was stabbed 80 times and then set on fire. The man suspected of killing her is 23-year-old Cole Swaringer-Herring.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that she met him on Facebook. It happened at Herring’s parents home and when they came back from an outing he confessed to killing her. He was arrested on the scene and her body was found under a pile of leaves.
Police Capt. Jack Ryan said, “It was a very violent act so we’re looking at him in connection to some other possible cases that we’ve had.” They aren’t sure if he has killed before, but he is facing charges of murder, arson as well as abuse of a corpse. We will keep McLean’s family in our prayers.
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- No Chill: Brother Nature’s Foul Unearthed Tweets Spark Hilarious Memes
Stars Still Making Money After Death [PHOTOS]
1. Bob Marley1 of 11
2. Prince2 of 11
3. Michael Jackson3 of 11
4. Liz Taylor4 of 11
5. Jimi Hendrix5 of 11
6. Ray Charles6 of 11
7. Whitney Houston7 of 11
8. Amy Winehouse8 of 11
9. Donna Summer9 of 11
10. Marvin Gaye10 of 11
11. John Lennon and Elvis Presely11 of 11
Teen Stabbed Over 50 Times & Set On Fire By Man She Met On Facebook was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com