Comedian & actor DeRay Davis has previously spoken about how being in a polyamorous relationship works for him.
The“Hip Hop Squares” host guest co-hosted “The Real” recently and opened up further about being in a relationship with two different women, and he’s living with them both — and they all have sex together, of course.
“I’ve been with one for five years; the other one for about… 2 ½ years… They’re very comfortable, cause I’m very open, I don’t make it where it’s all “Oh, look what I’m doing!” I’m not a player,” he said.
Peep what he had to say about his lifestyle below.
DeRay starred in an Oxygen reality show called “Living With Funny” last year with his girlfriends Coco and Caro.
“Yeah yeah, it’s a “lifestyle” that consenting adults agree to. And it’s “different” from an open relationship or cheating. We get it,” he said.
Last year, DeRay told The Tom Joyner Morning Show, “A lot of women share the same men and they have no idea so I just decided to be honest. I was tired of getting my tires slashed.”
In related news, DeRay Davis is bringing the laughs to Netflix on Nov. 14 with his stand-up comedy special DeRay Davis: How To Act Black.
It will be his first stand-up routine for the streaming site. The show was reportedly filmed at Atlanta’s historic Variety Playhouse.
Peep the trailer below:
The Most Hated Celebrity Relationships Ever!
1. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant1 of 15
2. Brad Pitt and Angelina JolieSource:AP 2 of 15
3. Tyga and Kylie JennerSource:Tyga Instagram 3 of 15
4. Nick Cannon and Mariah CareySource:PR 4 of 15
5. Amber Rose and Wiz KhalifaSource:PR 5 of 15
6. Usher and Tameka FosterSource:AP 6 of 15
7. Karrueche and Chris BrownSource:Karrueche Instagram 7 of 15
8. Stevie J and JoselineSource:PR 8 of 15
9. Ray J and Princess LoveSource:Ray J Instagram 9 of 15
10. Rihanna and Chris BrownSource:Rihanna Instagram 10 of 15
11. Kim and Kanye WestSource:PR 11 of 15
12. Bow Wow and Erica MenaSource:PR 12 of 15
13. Lil Wayne and Christina MilianSource:Lil Wayne Instagram 13 of 15
14. Bobby Brown and Whitney HoustonSource:PR 14 of 15
15. Lisa Marie Presley and Michael JacksonSource:AP 15 of 15
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
(Photo Credit: Courtesy)
DeRay Davis Says ‘I’m Not A Player’, On Living With Two Girlfriends was originally published on www.blackamericaweb.com