Jeezy talks about the new G-wagon he bought his son. He talks about wanting his kids to enjoy the fruits of his labor, but also warning him against feeling himself too much. Son being in college, and why he decided not to roll up on the campus. He explains that his son came from that hood life and is still rough around the edges, while his daughter lays low and doesn’t have any photos of her in public.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Jeezy also talks about being super close with all of his family still, and being the hero of the family when he was younger. He recalls about the first car he got when the money started coming in- an ’82 Buick Regal -and not wanting to look like a pimp in a Cadillac like his uncle. Jeezy explains why his busy life makes him not want to drive fast when he gets in his car. Plus, talks about the city of Atlanta, and why it’s such a special place. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Top Five Reasons To Go See Jordan Peele’s Movie ‘Us’
- Delaware County Introduces New Program Offers Free Books On Buses
- Columbus Sues State Over Ability To Pass Local Gun Laws
- A Woman Wins Abel Prize
Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show In Atlanta Was Lit! PHOTOS]
1. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 01Source: 1 of 11
2. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 02Source: 2 of 11
3. Jeezy Secret Pop Up ShowSource: 3 of 11
4. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 04Source: 4 of 11
5. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 05Source: 5 of 11
6. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 06Source: 6 of 11
7. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 07Source: 7 of 11
8. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 08Source: 8 of 11
9. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 09Source: 9 of 11
10. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 10Source: 10 of 11
11. Jeezy Secret Pop Up Show 11Source: 11 of 11
Jeezy On Why The City Of Atlanta Is Black Excellence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com