Jennifer Willams of “Basketball Wives LA” is making headlines after her ex-boyfriend, James “Tim” Norman filed a restraining order against her. According to The Shade Room, Williams was following him around LA to his home. After about two hours of being home he realized his tires were slashed.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Norman claims this is not the first time a situation like this has happened between them. He even mentioned that last summer she allegedly got into his car and tried to run him over. Norman also claims Williams has broken into his home and harassed him over text saying he’s, “playing with the wrong one.”
Norman was granted the restraining order against Williams. She must now stay 100 yards away. Williams hasn’t spoke out about the situation yet, but we will keep you posted.
- Who’s Cappin?! Paris Hilton [VIDEO]
- This Sexy Playmate Is Breaking Her Silence About Her Struggle With Alopecia
- Hip-Hop Spot: YFN Lucci Accidentally Fires Gun On Video Set & Nicki Minaj Fans Think She Had Her Baby [VIDEO]
- The Impact Of Quarantine On Relationships [VIDEO]
“Basketball Wives: L.A.” Stars Attend Fourth Season Premiere Viewing Event In Hollywood
1. BBWLA stars Brandi Maxiell, Malaysia Pargo, and Patrice Curry attend fourth season premiere viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 1 of 9
2. Jason Maxiell and producer Mally Mal attend BBWLA viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 2 of 9
3. Jason and Brandi Maxiell attend viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 3 of 9
4. BBWLA stars Malaysia Pargo and Brandi Maxiell attend viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 4 of 9
5. BBWLA viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 5 of 9
6. BBWLA star Malaysia Pargo attends viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 6 of 9
7. BBWLA stars Malaysia Pargo and Brandi Maxiell attend viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 7 of 9
8. Producer Mally Mal attends BBWLA viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 8 of 9
9. BBWLA stars Patrice Curry, Brandi Maxiell, and Malaysia Pargo attend viewing event in Hollywood.Source: 9 of 9
Why BBWLA Star Jennifer Williams’ Ex-Boyfriend Filed For A Restraining Order was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com