It was reported that sound engineer for Kendrick Lamar got his hard drive stolen. The 27-year-old engineer, MixedByAli, is known for working on all his albums. According to Noisey, his hard drive stolen had enough songs up to the amount of $1 million on it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The unreleased music on the hard drive doesn’t say what artist is was for, but material used for Kendrick Lamar is on there. Police say another copy that was made could still be out there, but aren’t sure. MixedByAli is just happy to have his hard drive back.
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Police Charge A Man In Connection To Young Greatness’ Murder
- Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, and De La Soul announce “Gods of Rap” tour
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Mama says she’s on welfare; wants increase in child support
Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s "Damn"
1. Even Naya Rivera is feeling the Compton rapper’s vibes.Source: 1 of 6
2. Where is the lie?Source: 2 of 6
3. Hot 97’s DJ Rosenberg has spoken.Source: 3 of 6
4. Lebron James couldn’t resist the flames.Source: 4 of 6
5. Stay Woke.Source: 5 of 6
6. Consistency is key. A major key.Source: 6 of 6
Police Find Kendrick Lamar’s Producer MixedByAli’s Stolen Hard Drive was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com